Sunday, January 28, 2018

Mafia 12 - Day 1

The night was quiet, calm and still. Few dared to venture into its weighty silence, but some did. In one of the many abodes Elleni, Trigger Happy lay with a Glock 17 Gen 4 18 shot 9mm Luger Pistol clutched in her hand, sleeping deeply. So deeply in fact that she failed to notice when the door swung open with a loud creak designed to wake her. She also failed to notice the stairs squeaking, the gun being slid from her hands and the safety being switched off. A gunshot shattered the night into pieces, before quiet once again took centre stage. When morning returned, all bar one emerged once more. It seems a funeral is in order.

Players:
1) Arc (He/him)
2) Moss (She/her)
3) Noelle (She/her)
4) Alastair (He/him)
5) Dugglyn (She/her)
6) Raven (She/her)
8) Star (She/her)
9) Trip (He/him)

Roles:
Mafia
Mafia
Town
Town
Town
Town
Neutral
Neutral

Daytime ends on Tuesday at 8pm GMT.
Players Remaining: 8
Majority: 5

(Note: I realise now that the game may be slightly unbalanced, I apologise greatly, I wasn't sure how to make it balanced, if you have a suggestion for how I can make it more balanced without having to completely redo the game, email me.)

38 comments:

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

D: Elleni!

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

The trigger happy could have been really helpful in getting rid of mafia members. Damn
But we still got the cop and doctor!

But this is gonna be hard, there aren’t a ton of townies.. hopefully the neutrals side with us

Alastair Cruciatus said...

Yes, it seems we'll have to rely on help from the neutrals. But if I recall correctly, I think most of those roles can win by siding with the town, and doing so would probably be in their best interest, as there are more of us than there are Mafia.

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Yeah, and in previous games typically neutrals do side with the town, which hopefully will happen this time

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

We will avenge you Elleni!

But we kinda need more info first xD

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

RIP Elleni

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Nothing happened to me that would result in a notification btw

Alastair Cruciatus said...

I'm afraid I don't have any information to contribute, either.

Adra said...

No one visited me it seems, thankfully :) I am a good this round!

Raves said...

I have no information either, and by that I don't mean I have information that isn't currently useful, I have none. So that could be cool.

Alastair Cruciatus said...

There are still a few people we haven't heard from. Hopefully at least one of them will have some information. I am cautious of hanging on the first day, but it worked in our favor last game.

Anonymous said...

f

Anonymous said...

Nothing to report here

Arc said...

I got nothing.

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Damn that’s everyone
And no info

Adra said...

Then we have a couple of lying little snitches in this first round... :p

Alastair Cruciatus said...

We still haven't heard from Star, have we?

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

...guys I’m teally bad at counting 😂
We haven’t heard from Star
Just like last time we hadn’t heard from Elleni and I thought we had heard from everyone

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

castvote Dugglyn

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Fabi??

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Dugglyn is hella sketch.

The way she reacted confusingly rather than accusing me back might mean she's not actually a Mafia but who knows really

I'll go ahead and leave my vote for now though for reasons.

Raves said...

Fabi could be a jester. Or a maf trying to act like a jester. So that's something, I guess.

Star Inkbright said...

Lol you were all waiting for me to come online and give you info but sadly I have none

Star Inkbright said...

You know what

I could see dugglyn being guilty
She came online first and was more chatty, which is exactly what I did when I was mafia last game

But I'm not sure enough to vote for her without evidence

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Yeah I got nothing to hide
So
Chatting more isn’t dangerous and I had more time yesterday and also got kinda bored at home because I should have been doing homework but didn’t want to (anyway..)
I’m not going to reveal my role yet to try to convince you because revealing my role this early with no info could really help the Mafia

(Also now that I have school I’ll probably disappear more again because school WiFi blocks this and for some reason I have no cell service in most of the building
Which is really true
And may sound like an excuse
But that’s why I rarely comment during the weekday days)

Arc said...

I agree with Star. I’m gonna hold off on voting til there’s more evidence.

Alastair Cruciatus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alastair Cruciatus said...

Moss has always had excellent reasoning, so I am inclined to trust her, but in this case it's just as likely she's Mafia as town, so just as likely she's manipulating us as helping us. I will also refrain from voting, I think, until we have at least some evidence.

Jai (Silente Tempest - St Of Sinners) said...

Please refrain from deleting comments, even if they are repeat comments

Alastair Cruciatus said...

Oh, sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmm

The plot thickens.
I agree that I'm kinda suspicious about Dugglyn, but like I said before, I'm reticent to just jump up and lynch someone. As a result, I'm also kinda suspicious about Moss now, bc it's also kinda sketchy to be so eager to kill.
And as a result, now I'm wondering about Alastair?


Also Adra just sayin snitches don't lie it's their whole deal
So maybe all of that crime is affecting your brain??? :P

Star Inkbright said...

We can leave it a round and see if anyone has any info next round before we hang?

Raves said...

Funny how the trigger happy died but everyone seems angsty enough to pull the trigger on someone on day 1 without any evidence.

If everyone has no information, then the majority of us should have the good sense not to just hang a friend for lols.

castvote SkipDay

Alastair Cruciatus said...

I am also unwilling to vote unless someone comes up with evidence. castvote skip day

Adra said...

castvote skipday

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

I see no reason why not
castvote skipday

Arc said...

castvote skipday

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Y'all talk about not bandwagoning to vote someone and then bandwagon to skip.

It is what it is at this point I guess. At first I thought it was fine whatever another day gives me more time, but I just looked at the numbers.

Shit, the town's going down, y'all.