When day finally came back there was not a dead body in sight, and the narrator went off to go grumble and find some paracetamol.
IT IS DAY. Majority needed: 4
Players:
1) Fabi
2) Dug
3) Elleni
4)
5) Star
6) Trip
7) Tomi
8) Conkor
9)
Roles:
Mafia
Mafia
Town
Town
Town
Town
Neutral
26 comments:
Okay so there are two swappers
Me (swapped Trip and Star)
And whoever swapped me
I was swapped, apparently by Dug
Oh interesting. Was the kill roleblocked then, perhaps?
Dugglyn, who else have you swapped?
First night I did Fabi and Connor, find night I did Tomi and El (I’m an idiot and totally forgot she claimed trigger happy. Also I was pretty focused on school which was distracting)
im Wondering if the other swapper is a Mafia member because they don’t appear to have swapped before, but it’s possible they just has no idea who to swap and didn’t want to screw up
Yeah I got swapped. I'm pretty damn certain that Dug is a swapper now.
Yeah unfortunately I can only prove I’m a swapper, not whether I’m good or bad
*blares Michael Jackson's Bad*
1. Who was Dugglyn swapped with?
2. Who's the roleblocker? Is there a roleblocker? Was anyone besides Conkor (with me as intended target apparently) ever roleblocked?
Are there other, non-roleblock ways the kill could've been prevented?
Nothing happened to me last night, my life is boring lol
We should lynch today because we didn't lynch yesterday and if we don't lynch today, the mafia will have more time to kill
Are you volunteering?
Sure, why not, you seem kind of sketch and Dug's disproven my Trip theory.
castvote Conkor
Hold on fabi. how am i volunteering? im just stating a fact. also, you've been accusing people alot. first, you vote trip, change your mind to dug and now me. do you have any evidence that i could be apart of the mafia?
for all we know, you could be apart of the mafia. voting for anyone who's trying to help the towns people. so CastVote Fabi
Woah
Sorry I've been away, I got super sick. Tonsils again.
Seems I missed a bit of a mexican standoff.
We should probably calm down a little, since we can't really afford to lose someone unnecessarily anymore.
I have to be honest, I don't really know why I didn't say why I was roleblocked. Looking back Silente did email me a day after about it so I may have just forgotten, but I may also have been trying to use it to figure something out? I honestly don't remember. I can confirm that I was roleblocked though, that is true.
Wasn't swapped. Would've said before now if I had been.
However Dug's made a pretty good case for being the switcher. She knew which two players had been switched (and both players confirmed it--they can't all three be mafia). The only possible way she isn't is if she's one mafia and the other mafia member is the swapper, so she would know who her fellow mafia member had switched.
Also if she's telling the truth the person she was swapped with is very obviously a mafia and is obviously not going to say lol.
I’m also wondering if I got swapped with one of the people I swapped
Jai said she had issues figuring out how everything worked
Only three people have said they were swapped
It would be confusing
Yeah if no one else was swapped I’m betting that’s what happened
I definitely wasn’t roleblocked
No but like someone else probably was and is just not going to say so because they're very obviously Mafia lol.
I guess the three targets thing is a possibility though.
I feel like if Dug is good, other switcher probably has to be not good.
Regardless, we know there is a mafia switcher.
1. Dug is telling the truth about her role as Town switcher. If so, she would have no reason to lie about someone else switching her with someone.
2. Dugglyn is a mafia member, and the switcher is a mafia member, which is how Dug knew who to say she swapped.
Frankly, it's unlikely that she just guessed that Trip and Star were swapped.
I feel like I trust Tomi and Dug
I also feel like Trip and Star cannot both be Mafia but would not be surprised if one of them was
I want to trust Elleni, but Trigger Happy is an easy role to claim and she's played the game enough to know that.
If Dug is telling the truth, Connor is a pretty good candidate for the Mafia switcher. Last game he was in that role and he also used the strategy of choosing not to switch anyone (and he'd be way more cautious of switching after last game). Also he had a habit of choosing to switch himself with someone. I don't want to read too much into Jai's previous post, but if Connor switched himself with Dug and Dug was roleblocked but that would mean the roleblock affected Connor but then he wouldn't be able to switch anyone but then if he didn't switch anyone he wouldn't have been roleblocked. That would kind of make sense.
I think it's pretty fair to say that Dug is safe, so I'd like to get her opinion on it, but that sounds like quite a convincing case. I'd also be interested to see what Connor thinks, what with him being the accused.
I got Mafia vibes off of Tomi but I think that’s cause I don’t know her and so I wouldn’t act on it.
Wait so how did no one die last night
With Fabi’s theory it wasn’t the roleblocker that stopped it
Also no one has claimed roleblocker yet, which if they were town they might want to do that because it would help us, however how would we know to trust them
Also I think Fabi may be the executioner (could be wrong, but she keeps just voting for people. Idk though
Oh wait I forgot you basically said you were the roleblocker xD
Oops
Aaaand long silences like this one are a big part of why I keep voting for people lol
My problem is I just don't really have any insight. I don't really feel like I can confidently say I think anyone is the mafia member.
Post a Comment