Thursday, December 22, 2016

Round 9 Conclusion

Elleni wasn't sure about her decision, but she decided to stick to it. Dug was being led up to the gallows, when all of a sudden Silente the robo-kitty with laser eyes darted out from the crowd and body-slammed Henry, who let go of Dugglyn with his left claw. Dug seized the opportunity and started struggling against the right claw. She broke free and ran into the woods.

Now that Henry's other talon was free, he restrained Silente easily. "You haven't been voted to hang, so I will let you go. However, we can't have you interfering anymore," he told her telepathically.

He deflected Sil's eye lasers with his own TeLePaThIc StArE and tied her up. He paused. The opportunity to draw a blue mustache on a robo-kitty was too good to resist.

Meanwhile, Dug thought she'd gotten away. She slowed down just a fraction and looked behind her.

No one. Perf--

Dugglyn ran straight into a metal owl. "Oof! Whaaa...?"

"Do you recognize me?"

"Um... the only talking owl I know is Henry and you're a lot shinier than him. So, no."

"I didn't used to be an owl. Before I died, I was Taia DeMars. You killed me and many others, and I am not about to deprive you of the chance to die yourself."

Dug turned around, about to run, but Henry had silently landed behind her.

"Thanks for the diversion, evil minion sidekick bro!" He and Taia did the owl equivalent of fist-bumping (talon bumping), and then he scooped up Dugglyn in his talons and flew her back to the gallows.

"I would have gotten away with it if not for you meddling kids! Curse you, Elleni the platypus!"
And with that, Dugglyn, Mafioso, was hung.

Thanks for playing!

Complete role list:
Silente-- Naive Cop
Elleni-- Paranoid Cop
Star-- Insane Cop
Taia-- Normal Cop
Dugglyn-- Mafioso

11 comments:

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

You made the wrong choice, El :P

Nice job guys

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Also I love this, Fabigail!!

Vellichor said...

YAS
YAAAADSCXDDDDDDDDSSSSSZS

I like how Henry drew a blue mustache on Sil
I also like the fact that I am the equivalent of a platypus
I also like the fact that I made the RIGHT CHOICE AAA

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Sighhhh

I love being the Mafioso though. It's so much fun XD

Star Inkbright said...

Dugglyn, WELL DONE. Excellent performance :) :) :) I would totally have believed you if not for my investigation results.

Yayyyyy I won :) :) :)

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

HEY! HENRY YOU LIL *shakes fist* I WILL BE FREEEEEEEEEED

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Also how BIG is Henry?? He carried Dug in his talons back to the gallows?? Dude is a BEAST.

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Thank you :)

Nice job Star and El!

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

*hugs Jai*
Thanks for tying to protect me :)

Taia, Raisin, A Good Bear (actually undead) :) said...

ROBOT SIDEKICK OWL POWERS YASSSS

Well played guys!! :)

Dugglyn, you're so good at pretending not to be mafia :0

Vellichor said...

Yayyyy gj everyone