Thursday, October 27, 2016

Round 8- day 5!

JUST TO CLARIFY FABI AND RAVEN JUST SWITCHED PLACES

The mafia members talked about what to do next.

They decided to kill .Raven. And so the mafia member that was to take the kill left their house and hop scotched to the house of  Raven

They hummed happily, they had a good feeling about this. 

When they arrived at Raven's house they climbed to the roof, and sneaked in through the skylight. Their fluffy bunny slippers quieted their sounds as they tip toed through the hallway to Raven's room.

They opened they door AND WERE HIT IN THE FACE WITH MASHED POTATOES

"AHH"

"AHH"

They screamed at each other. 

And then Mafioso threw a slipper at FabiDoctor and it hit her in the mouth and she choked and died.

The Mafioso laughed and disappeared into the night.

*****

IT IS NOW DAY

You may discuss stuff and vote to skip day or vote to lynch someone. Good luck!
YOU HAVE UNTIL MONDAY AT 9 pm SEATTLE TIME, 11 pm Wisconsin, 5am UK, 2 pm Tassie
Role List
Jai
Jimithy
Raven
Star

Mafia
Mafia
Town
Town 

10 comments:

Raven Astracae said...

Balls.

Rip Me.

Theoretically Possible said...

You get another chance at life.

I'm dropping out for personal reasons.

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Crap!

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

So.
We're kinda screwed now huh?
I mean, it's 2v2
We can't lynch them
And we're probably going to screw up our healing at some point..

Star Inkbright said...

castvote Jai

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Gee thanks Star. Then again I'm not surprised.

So imma CastVote SkipDay because I somehow doubt we're gonna reach a majority and no one seems to be in a talking mood today :P

Raven Astracae said...

The mafia is just going to vote against town. So it'll be a two-two tie the whole time.

I don't want to contribute in killing a town member if I can help, so I'm not going to vote since I genuinely can't 100% place who it is.

And either way, I feel that right now, Jai and Star have to be the mafia but with you two voting against each other the whole time, I don't know.

This game does my head in.

I'm just going to have to trust my intuition when I'm healing.

castvote skipday

Star Inkbright said...

castvote skipday

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Okay! Night has begun!

شركة تنظيف said...


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة عزل خزنات بالاحساء
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالاحساء
شركه عزل مائى بالاحساء


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
شركة عزل اسطح بالجبيل
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالجبيل
شركه عزل مائى بالجبيل