Thursday, September 8, 2016

Mafia Round 6 - Day 4

It's amazing how dark it can get at night when the clouds mask the stars and the streetlights are virtually nonexistent.

In their room sat the murderer, finishing off the last of their basket of fruit and veg, and alarm set beside them. As they took the last bite of an apple the alarm shrieked. They turned it off.

Sneaking through the night was easy, no one else was about tonight. None but the wandering spirits anyway.

Slowly they slid open a window and climbed in. The house was dark, the room empty of people. That was a good sign. Maybe they would survive tonight after all. Creeping up the stairs they were relieved that there was no tell tale creak and as the door swung open the hinges remained silent.

And there in bed laid the figure of DEM the trigger happy. Looking at the shotgun laid at the foot of the bed they picked it up carefully, staring at the object that killed their late member. The faint click of the barrel being wracked didn't wake the girl in the bed.

And after the loud bang of the gun going off, neither did the clock as it mournfully struck midnight.

As the Mafia member went downstairs to gorge on their fallen foes fruit and veg a fire wraith and the mother ghost appeared beside the body, from which a spirit was slowly rising, looking lost and with wide eyes. The ghost mother began to gently strum the strings of her ghost ukelele as the fire wraith began to sing.

"Somewhere over the rainbow.."


It was 1am when a loud smash of her door being kicked open awoke Jai, ripping her from her slumber with a scream of fear. Before her Fabi the fire wraith stood, crackling loudly.

Shaking in her seat she stared at the fire wraith. Nonononono not yet! She hadn't even finished one round!

Slowly a burning basket was set upon the wooden desk and the fire wraith vanished, leaving behind a shaken and shocked ruler and a very clear message.
Soon.

---

Players:
1) DEM
2) Dug
3) Fabi
4) Jimithy
5) Raven
6) Snow
7) Star
8) Taia

Roles:
Cop
Doctor 
Hidden Townie
Hidden Townie
Hidden Townie
Godfather 
Hidden Mafia
Arsonist

There are three people left so the majority vote is two people. Day ends on Tuesday the 12th 8pm (12pm for Dug) which I know is a while away but I've been informed that some people may be busy at the weekend and I want to make the game fair. 

23 comments:

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Oh shoot.

I'm the deciding factor between the two suspects.

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Yes you are.

Fabi -- The killer that sends heart emojis at everyone and hasn't actually killed anyone yet / fashion-conscious fire wraith said...

ooh fun

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Okay


So
Why would Dem die?
She thought Taia was the mafioso.
So would Taia try to silence her?
But
Would her brother want to kill her?
Because they're siblings?

But she the trigger happy.
It is only known she used it once, though it is possible she used it twice. But they could just have easily killed me.
I pose no risk of killing them so wouldn't I be the safer choice?

Jimithy Tayithy said...

Because taia still wants your vote seeing as tho I've lost mine

Dark Midnight said...

Aw dammit. Bye guys. Have fun figuring it out.

Taia, Raisin, A Good Bear (actually undead) :) said...

Oh. I was really expecting you to kill Dugglyn??

RIP DEM :(

Taia, Raisin, A Good Bear (actually undead) :) said...

Castvote Jimithy

I'm pretty sure I'd have gone with Dugg on account that she's safer and that it'd be too obvious it was me otherwise? Plus, like, I don't know Dem so I expect it would be hard for me to predict whether she was going to shoot or not.

I can understand that it's just my word against Jimithy's, though, so this probably isn't that helpful. :/

Jimithy Tayithy said...

Castvote taia

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Cast Vote Jimithy


IDKKKKKKK

And I'm sorry if I made the wrong choice >.<

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Jimithy your trial period has now started. You have 24 hours to state your case. In that time the votes against you can be removed or transferred to the other person with a vote. Good luck.

Jimithy Tayithy said...

Oh well hey if you want to hang me you are going to hang me anyway so I'll make my defence anyway and dugg you are making a mistake

Jimithy Tayithy said...

Do you not find it even slightly suspicious that she investigate people who we already knew she investigated snow then how would i know dem was innocent if i didn't investigate her for she said after i did and it wasnt a guess and why would i kill my only alli because then me and dem could have killed taka like i wanted but she has done the same tactic with a double bluff

Jimithy Tayithy said...

Also why are do you think it is taia

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Okay that's actually a good point


Idkkkkk

Luckily I can still change my vote to Taia because she had one vote so...



I really don't know

Jimithy Tayithy said...

I will do more digging

Jimithy Tayithy said...

She was extremely keen to finish the day early vote quickly is that because she didn't want any evidence to come up

Jimithy Tayithy said...

Are you really willing to hang me when there is evidence for taia but non for me

Taia, Raisin, A Good Bear (actually undead) :) said...

Sorry guys, I'm moving today so don't have much time to comment so I'm just gonna bullet point as much as I can.

- we established on day 2(?) that because Raven visited the trigger happy, the other mafia would know who that was - so Jimithy could be safe claiming to have investigated Raven & Dem, too. I didn't reveal my role earlier because I hadn't thought about if it would make me a target if we didn't hang Fabi that day.

- If it helps, I went with Snow on night 1 at random (literally took the numbers 1-7 from a deck of cards, and drew one.)
-I went with Dem on night two after giving Fabi the benefit of the doubt (which I was kicking myself about for a while afterwards although ultimately it didn't matter I guess), because idk she just seemed like she had something to hide (being a trigger happy I guess).

- I wouldn't kill Dem because I don't think I would know her enough to risk my game on whether or not she would kill me in the process. As for why Jimithy would kill his only ally idk - I guess to try & pin it on me - I'd have done the same after all.

Good luck.

Taia, Raisin, A Good Bear (actually undead) :) said...

Also, I don't recall being keen to finish early? But might be mistaken since I can't read back rn. ^^

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Roughly three hours and a half left

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Um.


It was Jimithy who was keen to finish early, though Star told me that wasn't necessarily suspicious, it was just your impatience (which I feel ya)

I don't know what to doooo

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

1 Hour