Friday, September 2, 2016

Mafia Round 6 - Day 3

(Firstly I'd like to thank you all for your ridiculous night requests. They're absolutely ludicrous and great fun to try and include! And secondly kudos to Star for actually writing up a rant for me to use without even asking for clarification as to why I needed said rant. I changed one or two small parts.)

As night hung over the town the fire that had been the gallows burned on, churning up black smoke. The strange figure throwing blazers into the flames didn't help, it merely fed to their fury. But every master needs to feed its pet and Fabi the fire wraith was no acception. Eventually a mass of socks followed the blazers, igniting almost instantly, joining the dance.

As the ghosts and wraiths wandered the town one individual was breaking into another's kitchen. Slowly creeping up the stairs and praying their stomach wouldn't give them away they pushed open the bedroom door.

"Oh my John I can't believe someone has stolen my socks! Like seriously! When I find them I will kill them dead! No one in the history of torture has been tortured with torture like they'll be tortured with! Why do I even live in a place where people have access to my socks and can steal them?? Like I swear my stuff exists to inevitable disappear! No matter what choices I make, whatever details I alter, I will always end up here! This is why I can't have noice things! Honestly though, out of all the days to steal all my socks, why the day when I had just bought Supernatural ones?? No but really! There is probably a special place in hell devoted to those who steal socks! And if there is not, I am willing to pressure someone into selling their soul to make this happen because stealing socks is a crime! You know who steals socks? Stealers! You know who steals super-duper Supernatural socks? Super-duper mean stealers"

The figure watched their next victim with slight amusement, however it was dimmed by the rumbling of their stomach. Luckily the ranting girl's voice drowned out the noise.

"I feel a bit bad now for all this yelling but honestly. So mad. So done with life. I wish I couldn't feel a damn thing. Not looking forward to when I stop being mad though because then I'll be upset. But honestly, it is completely and utterly out of bloody order. I swear there should be a rule against stealing socks like there's rules about bringing people back to life and unsinking the Titanic. You might think that having your socks stolen is minor, but you know what? There is probably a whole graveyard of people out there who died from losing their lucy rabbit's foot and subsequently dying from lack of socks. In all honesty I bet Dean died from lack of socks on a Tuesday one time. Like you could get blisters and then they could get infected and you could need your foot amputated but then it could go wrong and you could easily die there.Or I don't know you could trip because your shoes were too big and fall over and get your foot caught and get run over or whatever. That could happen on a tuesday when you lost your luck rabbit's foot. And I mean if a person loses their socks do you think they have full control over their actions. I've lost my socks.. I'll have to start looking for them. I'll figure this out, it's not like they're at the bottom of the deepest ocean. Okay to be honest they're probably gone forever because whoever has the skillz to steal super-duper Supernatural socks has, like, skillz. They were bloody expensive as well! Like bloody hell! Who even-"

"Shhhhh." A knife was pressed against Star the twin's throat. "Don't call your twin, they can't help you anyway."

"No! I don't want to join Dean and Death! I can't interrupt their bromance! I mean I know that people die every day and interrupt the bromance which, you know, rude, but I don't want to interrupt them and it isn't my time yet and oh my John I think I'm having a panic attack I can't breathe help!!!"

The murderer frowned at the hyperventilating woman in their arms. Her face was starting to match the blue walls. Quickly they decided to put an end to the panic, and slit the poor girls throat, holding them until they went cold and numb.

"Right! Food!" They jogged down to the kitchen, turning the light on and smiling at the cool blue hues. Opening the fridge it was rather empty, but they could still stop what little there was from going to waste. After fixing themselves up a snack they slipped out into the night, returning home.

Back in their own beds everyone could have sworn that the dear departed ghost mother Snow came to their rooms, tucking them in as they slipped into unconsciousness and leaving a ghost cookie by their bedside tables.

The dead also had a visit from their loving mother, one in which they were hugged and gifted with a small rubber ducky.

The next morning a twin awoke to their sisters corpse and their cries could be hear throughout the town. In full navy blue mourning clothes they trudged to the centre of town.

Meanwhile one resident of the town slipped on her shoes, crying out as something sticky touched her foot. Reaching into her shoe she found within a sticky bit of fake dog poo. With a roll of her eyes she removed the fake poo and tugged the shoes back on then went to join the crowds.

---

Players:
1) DEM
2) Dug
3) Fabi
4) Jimithy
5) Raven
6) Snow
7) Star
8) Taia

Roles:
Cop
Doctor 
Hidden Townie
Hidden Townie
Hidden Townie
Godfather 
Hidden Mafia
Arsonist

It is day again! There are four people left and so majority vote is three people. Night time starts on Monday the 5th at 8pm GMT. Enjoy your talking guys! Good luck! 

60 comments:

Star Inkbright said...

HAHAHAHA

XD XD XD XD

(In all honesty, I thibk Dean and Death less have a bromance and more have a mutual appreciation of the natural order and fast food, but kudos to YOU for adding your own references. XD)

Star Inkbright said...

I don't even mind dying because I mean I went down referencing Supernatural
That is one of the best ways to die

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

xD I'm glad you like your death!

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

NO

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Twins I'm extending the same courtesy towards you that I did to the Mafia. Your blog is open, don't plot or anything but you can say your goodbyes.

Fabi -- The killer that sends heart emojis at everyone and hasn't actually killed anyone yet said...

Star

I stole your socks

But also I am already dead

Star Inkbright said...

XD Damn, I can't really kill you dead when you already are dead.

Star Inkbright said...

Btw Dem you owe me 15 high fives. :P

Taia, Raisin, A Good Bear (actually undead) :) said...

RIP Staryu :(

Taia, Raisin, A Good Bear (actually undead) :) said...

Er, catsvote Jimithy

Taia, Raisin, A Good Bear (actually undead) :) said...

*Castvote Jimithy

Taia, Raisin, A Good Bear (actually undead) :) said...

*but I guess it's OK with me if some cats vote Jimithy too, idk. I'm not gonna complain. :P

Star Inkbright said...

Staryu. :) That is a great nickname.

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

*is pretty sure it's Jimithy as well*

Dark Midnight said...

OMG STAR!!!!! REFERENCING GOALS!!!

I can't belief you referenced 15 times. YA IDJIT!

Dark Midnight said...

If you need help looking for your socks I'll man the flashlight :)

Dark Midnight said...

Me thinks it's Taia

Star Inkbright said...

:) YES DEM

*got fifteen high fives* *is pleased*

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Why'd you change for mind, Dem?

Just curious, I don't really know who it is

Dark Midnight said...

@Star Did your socks have pie on them? If they didn't you forgot about pie. Cake is not the same as pie.

Dark Midnight said...

@Dug I think it's Taia because Jimitgy wouldn't kill star. She's like a defenceless little, erm, thing. If he was the Mafia he would try and kill me. Because apparently I'm an evil speciman. :P

Star Inkbright said...

@Dem: They didn't have pie on them.
I forgot the pie.
*looks ashamed*

Fabi -- The killer that sends heart emojis at everyone and hasn't actually killed anyone yet / fashion-conscious fire wraith said...

I burned Star's socks so they'd join her in the afterlife.

Dark Midnight said...

@Star: Dammit. It was beautiful than sad, than sadder. The references were beautiful then you died which was kinda sad because that's just inconvenient. Sadder because you FORGOT THE PIE.

Dark Midnight said...

You don't understand. I. Need. Pie.

Dark Midnight said...

@Fabi: How considerate!

Star Inkbright said...

Yeah. Fabi may be a stealer, but she's a nice considerate stealer. :)

@Dem: It's not my fault I forgot the pie! It's complicated!

Dark Midnight said...

@Star: Game of Thrones is complicated. Shower sex is complicated. Hell ain't complicated.

Hey were your socks the ones Mary Winchestser was wearing?

Star Inkbright said...

(*mutters* it's "shower sex, that's complicated")

Nah. Jessica.

Dark Midnight said...

(Shut up. You didn't recognise it was beautiful then sad than sadder)

Lovin the nightie. Can I eat the cookies seeing as Sam went to find dad?

Star Inkbright said...

(Well boo hoo. I'm so sorry your feelings are hurt, princess.)

Yes. Eat them. Eat them like they're gold.

We should probably end this now.

But then again, nothing ever really ends, does it?

Dark Midnight said...

I think I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel!!! Oh wait, that's hellfire.

Star Inkbright said...

Right seriously. Ending now. But partially because I can't think of a good response. XD

Dark Midnight said...

(Are you under the impression family's supposed to make you feel good?)

Dark Midnight said...

Star is dead. Long live the queen.

Star Inkbright said...

(I don't know that reference. :()

Shhh sister-person. We must take pity on the other residences of this blog now and quit our conversing.

Star Inkbright said...

^residents

Dark Midnight said...

(I was finishing YOUR reference)

Uh. Yeah. If there any way to know who the Mafia is it so we just have to guess?

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

That seems logical

Idk


I want to see what Jimithy and Taia say in defense before I vote for anyone

Dark Midnight said...

@Dug: Jimithy's at a sleepover so he might not be here for a while.

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Ahkay. Good to know

Taia, Raisin, A Good Bear (actually undead) :) said...

Tbh I'm not really sure what I can defend. Idk why Jimithy targeted Star, only that he did? Visiting the trigger happy is a bit of a death wish for any role, which might explain why it wasn't Dem. But as for why Star over Dugg, my guess is as good as yours.

Jimithy Tayithy said...

Idem what to say what ever i say taka will invent something

Jimithy Tayithy said...

Idek taia

Dark Midnight said...

@Taia: Hmmmm. Good point.

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

I think I'm going to have to stick with Jimithy...

Taia's been the Mafia before and just seemed different..

But I don't really know


castvote Jimithy

Fabi -- The killer that sends heart emojis at everyone and hasn't actually killed anyone yet / fashion-conscious fire wraith said...

I had a dream that y'all decided to vote for me because you knew I was a baddie, and I was like DUDES I AM DEAD so you voted Raven instead and I facepalmed.

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

OMLI

Star Inkbright said...

@Fabi: XD XD

Dark Midnight said...

Hmmm tough one. There isn't really any proof either way. But if I'm gonna vote I gotta go for Taia.

Castvote Taia

Taia, Raisin, A Good Bear (actually undead) :) said...

(omg Fabi xD)

Goddddd we can win this today and I can't even think of anything to prove to you I'm innocent. This is infuriating @_@

Taia, Raisin, A Good Bear (actually undead) :) said...

Wait wait

What about Fabi?
I was the first of us to turn around and say 'yeah so she's not a townie'. I think if I were the mafia I wouldn't have started that, I'd have kept my mouth shut. The mafia can win with the arsonist. Isn't revealing them kind of the last thing they would want to do?

I realise this probably doesn't prove anything, but please at least look over what happened there, because I think it's the most irrefutable evidence I can provide. Hope it helps.
This isn't me, guys.

Jimithy Tayithy said...

Castvote taia

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

11(ish) hours.

Votes so far:
Jimithy - 2
Taia - 1
Uncast - 1

Fabi -- The killer that sends heart emojis at everyone and hasn't actually killed anyone yet / fashion-conscious fire wraith said...

Actually it's 2-2

Dug and Taia have voted for Jimithy
Dem and Jimithy have voted for Taia

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

I thought DEM hadn't officially voted yet?

Taia, Raisin, A Good Bear (actually undead) :) said...

Yeah, Dark did cast a vote, I think. September 3 at 3:21 PM. Or like, 7-ish comments up.

:S

Theoretically Possible said...

"Blogger Dark Midnight said...
Hmmm tough one. There isn't really any proof either way. But if I'm gonna vote I gotta go for Taia.

Castvote Taia"

Theoretically Possible said...

But honestly it doesn't matter.

Nobody's got a majority.

So somebody else is gonna die. :-)

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

AH SORRY, MUSIC DISTRACTED ME!