Sunday, August 21, 2016

Mafia Round 6 - Sign Up

The ghost had let the office get dusty.

She supposed that, as a ghost, it would be rather difficult to dust but as the nerdy bandmate she knew and loved she had expected a certain level of cleanliness, even if it came from ordering someone else to do the dusting. Nevermind, that hardly mattered now, what with the ghost being gone, expelled back to her own body for the time being.

She sat at a desk, leaning back and smiling. Yes, this was an upgrade. Being a serial killer was fun and all however she had still lacked control. In the end she knew that she was being hunted, and that was how she knew to fake her death and run. Honestly she was lucky that the Godfather hadn't thought to check the scene more thoroughly.

A chilling smile crept onto her face as she leaned forwards, studying the model replica of the town, with all it's inhabitants in it. Legend said that the model people moved as the towns people did, however legend also said that the Supreme Galactic Overlord was all powerful and wouldn't let people take over her throne, so who knew. Maybe time would prove all those legends true.

Smiling at the spinning chair she was so comfortably seated in she kicked the old name plaque from the desk, replacing it with her own. Jai. Her feet amid the random junk that had been left out she grinned. Time for the game to start again.

---

Sign up for Round 6! I just wanted to post something that gave you a taste for my writing style so, again, you could decide if you wanted to play or not. Sign up closes on Wednesday the 24th at 8pm GMT (5am Australia (the 25th), 12pm Seattle, if anyone needs other times just ask). Have a good day guys!

39 comments:

Fabi -- The killer that sends heart emojis at everyone and hasn't actually killed anyone yet said...

I mean

I am all-powerful

Who did you think resurrected people so they can play in future rounds even though they already died one or more times?

Fabi -- The killer that sends heart emojis at everyone and hasn't actually killed anyone yet said...

Also I'm in, of course.

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

:P

Tomorrow Is The Judgment Day said...

I'm in :)

Raven Astracae said...

Apparently group activities with commitments and deadlines will be good for me.

So, uh, yeah, I'm in.

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Coolio Raven, Snow.
Raven do I have your email..?

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

I can't find it. Could you please email me Raven? kutekillerkitty@gmail.com

Star Inkbright said...

Um hi. I'm in. :)

Dark Extremely Midnight (Dem) said...

I'm in

Star Inkbright said...

^That's my sister BTW.

Star Inkbright said...

^it's not just a randomer

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Nice name. Dem. Could you maybe email me so I know what email address to send your role and results to?

Dark Extremely Midnight (Dem) said...

Dark.e.midnight@gmail.com

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

With the capital D?

Dark Extremely Midnight (Dem) said...

No all lower case

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Okay, thank you :)

Dark Extremely Midnight (Dem) said...

No problem :)

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

I presume star has at least somewhat explained the game to you?

Dark Midnight said...

Yes, I think I get it. I also think I've played a simplified version before

Jimithy Tayithy said...

Mafia

Star Inkbright said...

Right. That's my brother.

Jimithy Tayithy said...

I'm aparantly in

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Good, thank you star.

Jimithy, email please? :)

Star Inkbright said...

My sister's creating a new one for him. Or trying to. :P

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Ah okay, thank you :P

Star Inkbright said...

Right we've all subsequently failed at creating a gmail account.
Wonderful genes we have here. :P
Bear with us.

Dark Midnight said...

His email is jimithy.tayithy@gmail.com

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Thanks DEM

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

IM INIO

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Awesome dugster

Taia, Raisin, A Good Bear :) said...

Yo, I'm in too. :)

Fabi -- The killer that sends heart emojis at everyone and hasn't actually killed anyone yet said...

Yay! That's 8 people so far.

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Think El still wants to join yet.
This is gonna be a full round

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

For some reason I didn't get an email when Taia commented?

Fabi -- The killer that sends heart emojis at everyone and hasn't actually killed anyone yet said...

Yeah that's normal. It's because Taia's actually undead.

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Ah okay. Welcome undead Taia!

Taia, Raisin, A Good Bear :) said...

*zombie-waves*

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

It looks better with the paragraph breaks, right?

Star Inkbright said...

I already told you that I thought it did on email, but I don't like your question being unanswered so yeessss it does. :P