Wednesday, July 6, 2016

What comes next?

Do y'all want more normal-ish games like that last one, or 5-player cop-based games like round 1, or a normal-ish version except the roles are Skulduggery-themed (I've been working on a list for that)?

Also--I'm gonna open up the floor to anyone else who'd like to host one, either the next game or the one after. (I'd rather have it be the one after because I can work hosting around my travel schedule, but I don't think I'd be able to play until after I get back. However, if anyone is super eager to host but might not have time later, you can go next.) If you're interested in hosting one, comment, and I can work out an order.

Even if you're not interested in hosting, you're welcome to leave a comment with any input you have for future games.

Thank you all so much!

Fabi
Supreme Galactic Commander (deal w/ it dudes)

4 comments:

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Skulduggery themed sounds cool!!!

And I wouldn't mind trying to host?

Raven Astracae said...

Skulduggery themed does sound sick. (Like gnarly not like puke)

Taia, Raisin, A Good Bear :) said...

I like the idea of a Skulduggery version too, but all the different cops looked fun, too. :)
Don't think I'd have the supreme galactic talent to host, though.

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

I'm up for anything!!