Monday, August 1, 2016

Round 5 - Night One

Night roles over the small town like an oncoming storm. Somewhere, a wolf howls. The inhabitants of the town glance around uneasily and shuffle off to bed. Everything should be fine, right?

*****

It is now the first night of Mafia round 5. Please submit your night actions by Friday, 5th August, 4:00pm, Australian time (sorry for not converting, still trying to find a good site. Will have one by next time.) (also, the date's so late because I probably won't have internet at home until then.)

If comment moderation is not on, please inform me.

Players
1. Dugglyn
2. Star
3. Jai
4. Fabi
5. Adra
6. Alastair

Roles
1. Doctor
2. Cop
3. Hidden Townie
4. Hidden Neutral
5. Hidden Mafia
6. Hidden Mafia

5 comments:

Fabi said...

Testing comment moderation. Also making sure it won't email me. I think I set it to email you though.

Fabi said...

MY COMMENT POSTED

UM

EEK

I AM NOT 100% SURE IF IT'S BECAUSE I AM A BLOG AUTHOR OR IF THIS IS FOR EVERYONE

Fabi said...

Ok apparently it's because I'm an author.

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Friday 6th, 7am (Jai, Star)
Friday 6th, 2am (Noelle)
Thursday 11pm (Fabi, Dug)
(I'm not sure what time zone Alastair is, sorry)

Alastair Cruciatus said...

I am in the same time zone as Noelle.