Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Round 4 Day 3

Binoculars were less effective in the dark. This was something that the person in the corridor realized a little too late. Even magical monster-detecting binoculars needed light to actually work well. Never mind. They were pretty sure they knew who the monsters were now.

*******

The figure in the scarf peeked down through a ceiling panel. The doctor was pacing in circles and talking to themselves. "It'll all be my fault if she dies."

Mevolent silently replaced the panel and moved along to another. Someone was pacing in this room too, snapping their fingers over and over again but failing to summon a spark. "Welcome to the dark side, they said. We have cookies, they said. They didn't say some Magiphage would drain me of my magic!"

The next panel revealed the aforementioned Magiphage, also pacing. It's like they all just got FitBits. Mevolent smirked and moved on.

The vampire wasn't pacing. Hm.

Finally, Mevolent reached a panel above the corridor. They could hear their target approaching

*******

The monster hunter was looking right, left, forward, backward, off into the distance. Not up. Mevolent waited a few moments and then dropped, landing directly in front of them. 

Fay, Monster Hunter shot first, but Mevolent's magical scarf bathed in the blood of their enemies absorbed the impact. Fay wasn't wearing a scarf. Too bad for Fay.

IT IS NOW DAY 3

Comment moderation has been turned off. The Mafia have majority now, so they have won. They can vote one of the townies to hang, and then they will kill the other in the night. The comment section here is still open for discussion and stuff, but there isn't going to be a trial phase because the Mafia is in control now and they are dissolving the justice system. [nods]

Three votes needed to hang someone.

Players Remaining--
2. Raven
3. Snow
4. Jai
5. Kaden Star
7. Adra

Roles--
Mevolent
Mafioso
Vampire

Healer
Magiphage

37 comments:

Star Inkbright said...

AH SHIT

Star Inkbright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Oh butterscotch!

Well.. At least I didn't wind up healing the Mafia.. That's good at least.. I nearly ended up doing that..

Ah butterscotch.

So star was converted to the dark side.

Snow and Me are left..
Welp. *hugs Snow* All that's left to do now is wonder who's going to be lynched.

*goes to sit with the zombie caterpillars and wait*

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Why are YOU saying ah shit?

Star Inkbright said...

Right.

Who we voting for then?

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Yes Raven, Noelle.
Who are you voting for?

Fabien(ne) Sauveterre said...

@Both of you Please don't delete comments

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Also Snow I'd like to apologise profusely for constantly accusing you.
Again..

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

@Fabi sorry.

Star Inkbright said...

Ohh I haven't been converted to the dark side
I'm the magpie
I THINK I successfully roleblocked Snow last night, but it could have been Raven. Can't really remember.

So y'know you really got played by the Mafia coz we were gonna hang either mW or Kaden yesterday
Currently I think Snow is the vampire, Raven is the converted Elemental and Noelle is Mevolent
I still think you're innocent Jai. I could be wrong though.

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Although if Fay had gone after Noelle on the second night then I'd have ended up healing Mafia.. That would have been awkward..

Star Inkbright said...

@Lantern: Sorry. D: If I knew that was a rule, I must have forgotten. I should remember now.

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Wait I'm confused.
Star please don't mess with my head if you've actually won..

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Can I please just be told who I'm dying with >_<

Star Inkbright said...

I'm very sorry for confusing you, but despite sounding rather like a broken record, I AM INNOCENT
AND I AM LOSING THE GAME

*SCREAMS* *HASN'T LOST A GAME OF MAFIA YET* *DOESN'T LIKE IT* *WOULDN'T MIND IF IT WAS QUICK AND SUDDEN, BUT MY SLOW APPROACHING DEATH IS JUST OMINOUS IN ITS INEVITABILITY*

Star Inkbright said...

Right, I definitely targeted Snow.

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Okay I'm not dying with Noelle or Raven clearly.
Honestly Raven you petrify me, not gonna lie..


Is Star evil or is Snow evil? Can someone tell me >_>

Star Inkbright said...

I thoroughly blame Noelle for this, by the way. She's too gooood. XD

Star Inkbright said...

@Jai: SNOW IS EVIL!
(That or you are)

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

@Star Join the club of losers *waves sad little flag*

So, do you want to hang or shall I?

Star Inkbright said...

She was too good at convincing people to hang me or Kaden. Pfffftt.

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Personally I still want to be killed by Snow so that Fabi has to write a sad ending in which she beats me over the head with a guitar or something.

Star Inkbright said...

@Jai: Idm.

Let's vote Noelle or Raven because we know for sure they're evil
You or me or Snow could all be good.

Star Inkbright said...

^also then Snow could still kill you XD

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Firstly, I'm the only one who's role wasn't opposed when we all declared who we are.

And at this point there is literally no point in voting.

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Not for none Mafia anyway

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Yeah, I'm just gonna go. No point waiting around for them to vote to kill one of us and then shoot the other.

Bye.

Star Inkbright said...

Right okay
We kill Noelle/Raven
Leaving us with two Mafia
In the meantime, I roleblock Snow
Hopefully preventing more death/conversion
You also heal me or you (don't say who)

If luck works in our favour, we'll be left with two Mafia and two town
If we're of average luck, we'll be left with two Mafia and one town
If we're really unlucky, we'll be left with two Mafia and no town

Adra Cruciatus said...

I'm sorry, friends.

But also not sorry because I played you like a fiddle.


We can't have you healing yourself tomorrow night
Castvote Silente

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

CastVote Jai

Star Inkbright said...

Mate

What happened to optimism XD

Star Inkbright said...

castvote Jai

*still believes in fighting until the bitter end, but whatever*
*I shall fight until the bitter end next time :)*

Fabien(ne) Sauveterre said...

Oh wow already

I haven't written anything yet

Stand by

Star Inkbright said...

XD

One Day More To Revolution said...

You still thought I was innocent? <3 I love you so muchm Sil. apparently my acting was better than I thought.

I was the converted elemental, btw. I literally danced around the room when I found out

One Day More To Revolution said...

http://i.imgur.com/DsfZJtPh.jpg

actual screen shot from last night when were we deciding on who to kill.