Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Round 2 Night 4

As the sun set, several hands pushed Lavender Hope toward the gallows. By the end, she walked willingly. Resistance was futile. They all believed she was guilty.

One hand held her back.

"Wait." Silente's voice, quiet though it was, broke through the commotion. "I can't do this without you, Lav. We're in this together."

Lav shook her head. "Sil, I've been deceiving you this whole time. I'm one of the--"

Silente squeezed Lav's wrist even tighter. "Don't try to lie and protect me. It won't work. They knew I was the other mafioso before even before I blatantly admitted it. I'm going to die soon, and I'd rather it wasn't alone."

Lav nodded and gave Silente a hug. "Okay. Together it is."

No one felt like saying no to a request like that.

Lavender and Silente walked up to the gallows side by side.

"Do not go gentle into that good night," Silente said, looking meaningfully at Lav. "Just because we haven't won doesn't mean we didn't fight. Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Lav nodded. "I will go down with this ship. I won't put my hands up and surrender."

"It's been a pleasure working with you, Lav."

"Same to you, Sil."

As soon as their moment of song and emotion was over, Lavender, Mafioso and Silente, Mafioso hung side by side.

******

The town and survivor have effectively won.

Complete rolelist:

Mafioso--Lavender
Mafioso--Silente

Normal Cop--Lua
Naive Cop--Elleni
Paranoid Cop--Gemma
Insane Cop--Keiron

Doctor--Snow
Coroner--Star

Survivor--Dugglyn

******

As you may have noticed, this round has ended a bit earlier than it needed to. This is because a few people contacted me and said they were experiencing negative emotions as a result of the game. I've decided to cut it short rather than risk anyone getting hurt further. I apologize for my shortcomings as a host.

I know this game was fun for a lot of people, so I'll consider bringing it back in June, but right now I need a break, and I know others do as well. If I bring the game back, I will take steps to make sure the game is more fair and enjoyable for everyone.

Thank you all for playing.

Much love,

Fabi

36 comments:

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Thank you Fabi

Star Inkbright said...

Oh . . .

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Congrats guys.

You okay star?

Lavender Hope said...

*hugs Jai*
I say it was still a good ending, even if it wasn't expected by the others. :)

Congrats guys. I had fun. :) Let's make the next game a happier experience, okay?
*hugs the townies and cops*

Lavender Hope said...

Also, Moss, thanks for bringing the game to the blog. :)
*hugs the host*

Amy, Sarah, Aria (Gemma) said...

What happened?

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

That was sad ;~;
Poor mafia members!
*hugs Lav and Jai*



But good job townspeople!!! :D

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Well since there was no way we could win and I was going insane trying in vain to figure out a way to win resulting in way too much stress me lav and Fabu thought it would be best to just end it early with a somewhat emotional good bye.

Hamlet, Prince of Denmark | Moss Elsinore Cryptic | Fabi S. said...

There was also another person who contacted me with other concerns. Between that and the amount of stress on Jai especially, I decided it'd be best to cut the game short.

If there's another round, which there might be since I know a bunch of people were enjoying this, it'll be in June.

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

*hugs Jai*

Yeah, being the Mafioso is incredibly stressful.

I personally loved it but that game was shorter and I kept randomly killing the right people.

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

*hugs dug back* Me and Lav just seemed to have bad luck and we were too kind. We didn't kill snow at first because she'd died first last round. If we had then we might've stood a chance but we knew the moment star didn't die that we had probably lost. But I'm too stubborn to accept that, which is why I wound up stressed and doing maths all day that day trying to figure out how we could possibly win.

Hamlet, Prince of Denmark | Moss Elsinore Cryptic | Fabi S. said...

Yeah, there's a fair amount of luck involved. Dug was very lucky, but Jai and Lav were unlucky between their target choices being healed/surviving and having 3 of the 4 cops investigate Lav night 1. I also think this round wasn't balanced well, which was kinda my fault. :-/

Hamlet, Prince of Denmark | Moss Elsinore Cryptic | Fabi S. said...

I know you meant well, but that comment could quite easily be interpreted as undermining another's feelings. I've removed it to avoid any further negativity.

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Thank you Fabi. I'll delete my mini rant..

Hamlet, Prince of Denmark | Moss Elsinore Cryptic | Fabi S. said...

[hugs] Should I close comments?

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Nah, it's fine. I'm a big girl, I can take a few words on a computer screen. Plus, people might still want to talk about the ending.

Personally I'm quite pleased with how it's quite emotional.

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

Although it unintentionally wound up sounding like Sil and Lav are shipped with each other. xD

Hamlet, Prince of Denmark | Moss Elsinore Cryptic | Fabi S. said...

Yeah, I'm quite pleased with it as well. Thank you for the suggestions.

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

It's okay, they added a nice peronal touch.

Hamlet, Prince of Denmark | Moss Elsinore Cryptic | Fabi S. said...

Who says it was unintentional?
#Silvender

...

(Actually it kinda was. Oops. :-P)

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

xD #Silvender4Life

Star Inkbright said...

Dude that is a ridiculously cool ship name XD

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

I agree. Fabu made a good name xD

Hamlet, Prince of Denmark | Moss Elsinore Cryptic | Fabi S. said...

Thank you for complimenting my ship naming skills. :-) :-)

#Silvender4Life

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

#silvended4life
*ships it*

Hamlet, Prince of Denmark | Moss Elsinore Cryptic | Fabi S. said...

I know that was a typo, but #Silvender are #Silvendead :'(

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Oh dear D:


Oh. I helped kill them.

Harry, Richard, Hak, Conductor (keiron) said...

I mean no offence but I'm happy at how on point my intuition was.

Lavender Hope said...

Hey guys!! No shipping without letting me know first!!

Jk. XP
*agrees that the ship name is cool, even the second one that does make sense*

*pokes the Dug*
You sure did, and now Imma ghost haunting your dreeeeeaaaaaammmmssssss.

OOOOooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOooooooooOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh

:P

No hard feelings from me. :)

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

AHH
*runs away screaming*

Lavender Hope said...

*floats after her*
OOOOOooooooOOOOOOooooohhhhh

Lavender Hope said...

*last comment was number 31*
*aka, spooky number XP*

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

#Silvender
#Silvendead
#Silvengence
#Silvendream
#Silvender4Life
#SilvenderShipWillRage

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Haha yessss

#silvender4life

Lavender Hope said...

#Silvenifweaddanythingelsetotheendofourshipnamethatwouldberidiculous XP

But I'm only joking. Our ship name works well with a lot of other words, which is cool. :)

I like the #Silvendream one. :)

Silente Tempest (Jai) - St Of Sinners said...

#Silvender4Life
#Silvendream