Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Mini-Mafia 1 Dramatic Conclusion

The two remaining townsfolk were torn. The mafioso was torn too--who to frame?

Eventually, though, one person was pushed towards the gallows. That person was Gemma. 

The executioner, silent, tied the rope around her neck. "Any last words."

"You guys, I'm innocent. If you kill me, you kill yourselves. Well, except yo--"

The rope tightened, and the body of Gemma, Cop fell to the floor. 

Dugglyn, Mafioso turned to Elleni, Cop. "You're next."

Elleni blinked in shock. "But... I calculated! There was only an 0.1 chance that you were--"

Dug shrugged. "Stranger things have happened, and do with alarming regularity."

Elleni sighed. "This is all my fault..."

"You could run away. Join me in the dark side. My eyes have refried beans. Yours could, too." Dug pointed to her eyes, which were indeed drowning in refried beans.

Elleni attempted a sad smile. Her friend--or had she ever been that--was still there, somewhere. 

After a long pause, she strengthened her resolve. "No. I am an officer of the law." She pulled out her small police pistol. It had one bullet, one shot at life.

She pulled back the safety, closed her eyes, and pulled the trigger. "This is for you, Gemma, Silente, Snow..."

She opened her eyes to find Dug grinning down at her. By some bizarre magic, the refried beans had stopped the bullet. 

"Their only weakness is hanging," Dug explained. "That's why they're the perfect weapon for the dark side. You really should have joined while you had the chance. Pie!"

Refried beans were everywhere now. They seemed to be multiplying. They covered Elleni's eyes and hair until she couldn't breathe and fell to the floor, dead.

Dugglyn stood up and cackled. "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Henry the owl screeched mournfully along.

Congratulations, Dugglyn! This is actually the first time that a mafioso has won this version, as far as I'm aware. This is based off a sample of like 3-4 games, but it's still an achievement!

Here's the complete role list.
  • Dugglyn, Mafioso
  • Elleni, Normal Cop
  • Gemma, Naive Cop
  • Silente, Insane Cop
  • Snow, Paranoid Cop
Elleni and I are going to co-host the next version, which will start around May 9th or so. Sign-ups will be posted soon. Tell your friends!

36 comments:

Hamlet, Prince of Denmark | Moss Elsinore Cryptic | Fabi S. said...

Btw, comment moderation isn't on even though it's "night." Anyone is welcome to discuss the game or inquire about future games.

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

😈😏🔪

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

That was really fun!!

Being the mafioso is hard and stressful but also reaallllyyyy fun!!

Vellichor said...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO EASILY FOOLED
I WAS CRYING AND LAUGHING AT THE SAME TIME AS I READ THAT
FUCK
FUCK
GOD
OAWIHGOHWAPGHWHG

Vellichor said...

GEMMA I'M SORRY ;_;

Vellichor said...

Dugglyn is now texting me angel emojis....





;_;

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

*laughs hysterically*
I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN WE KILLED GEMMA
I WAS SHAKING AND LAUGHING AND HUGGING MY CATS WITH JOY

Vellichor said...

We both suspected the wrong person lol

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

😇😇😇😇😇😇

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

It was so funny!!!

Vellichor said...

UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH
YOU DID EVERYTHING THAT I POINTED OUT THE MAFIA WOULDN'T DO

Vellichor said...

I can't trust anyone anymore ;_;

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

But I was really worried you guys were going to suspect me because I was going to say something wrong >.<

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

I followed your example!

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Today durIng Spanish I couldn't focus because someone (I think Gemma?) had thought I could be it and i was terrified!

Vellichor said...

WHY
WHYYYYYYYY
I LED TO EVERYONE'S DEMISE
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Vellichor said...

I WAS LIKE THINKING AT SCHOOL TODAY AND I COULDN'T FOCUS LMAO

Vellichor said...

WHAT IF I MADE THIS INTO A COMIC
THAT'D BE COOL

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

*hugs El*
It's okay!!
I won!!

Vellichor said...

Well
I was right about Snow being paranoid and Silente being insane

Vellichor said...

NO IT'S NOT OKAY ;_;
WE ALL DIED

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

And YES

DO IT

PLEASEEEEE

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Good job!!


I DIDNT DIE!!! 😃😃😃

Vellichor said...

aohfaioheiohwaojaoisjdoiasj

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

"Unless Dugg is super smart and is tricking me"


😏😇

Vellichor said...

I HATE MYSEEEEEEEEEEELF ;_;

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

*hugs Elleni*
It's okay, you did an amazing job narrowing it down!
And if I wasn't the Mafia, Gemma would have looked really suspicious

Vellichor said...

blardthfujf

Hamlet, Prince of Denmark | Moss Elsinore Cryptic | Fabi S. said...

Poor Elleni [hugs]

AND YES, DUDE

MAKE THIS INTO A COMIC

Hamlet, Prince of Denmark | Moss Elsinore Cryptic | Fabi S. said...

Elleni, you had a lot of brilliant ideas. They just happened to be wrong a fair bit of the time.

...

So I've got a plan written up for another short round of Mini-Mafia, preferably with 8 people, though I could do another 5-player one. I added a couple of improvements, namely a trial/defense phase. However, I'm still combing through Elleni's advice and I'd like to take more time to design a better game with her.

That brings me to my question-- Do you want another round now? Because I can do that if people want.

(Elleni--If I make another round before the much-improved version, do you want to co-run it, or do you want to wait to be an admin until

Reason to admin this one-- You're just sort of immensely more qualified to run this sort of thing than I am. I'm not sure what else needs saying here.

Reason not to-- If you don't admin this time, you can focus more on helping design the improvements for the future round, or you could play again, either of which could be fun.

Also, how do you feel about the idea in general? Because if starting another round before adding more improvements would bother you, that's completely ok.)

Vellichor said...

I don't really care tbh :P

Hamlet, Prince of Denmark | Moss Elsinore Cryptic | Fabi S. said...

Ok, well I posted what I have so far about the new round. If you've got any suggested changes, let me know. In the meantime, I'll finish going through your email (almost done, but I'm gonna sleep soon, so...)

Amy, Sarah, Aria (Gemma) said...

Yeah that's the 2nd time everyone has wanted to kill me. And i did point out yesterday when everyone tired to kill me that Dug jumped on the bandwagon. Guess everyone just really wants me dead as no one else was getting voted...

Amy, Sarah, Aria (Gemma) said...

Love how you hung me when i was asleep too so i couldn't defend myself. Nice going, guys.

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

You did Gemma, and that made me extremely nervous XD

And don't worry, it really was nothing personAl. I mean, I killed everyone!

Also, you realize during this last round you never said anything out me being guilty? And because El seemed so close to voted because she was completely convinced I figured it was safe to vote.
And I needed someone to be hung to win the game and if I could do it before you defended yourself? Well that's even better.

Hamlet, Prince of Denmark | Moss Elsinore Cryptic | Fabi S. said...

Gemma-- yeah, the timing was unfortunate. That's why I'm adding a defense phase next round.