Silente and Dugglyn
Amethyst and Vivanus
Anyone else is welcome to guess for the fun of it, though no points will be awarded.
Answer as many of the following as you can. Each numbered clue has a different answer, and I've tried to make it difficult so that hopefully some of you get some questions wrong and don't end up tied again. You can post your answer in multiple comments if that's easier, just make sure it's clear which questions you're answering when.
Part I: Bloglandians
1. Flakes of Crystalline Water; Battle on December 10, 1899
2. Mythical Reptile Evergreen
3. Previously Referred To Mystery
4. R-E-S-P-E-C-T Никола Тесла
5. Green song
Part II: Ships
6. The blood-drinker and the metal-bender
7. The Jötunn and the thorned flower.
8. The person I haven't met and Spanish Emerald with a Z
9. The doctor and the one who loves pain
10. The leader of the new world and the leader who turned
Part III: Bloglandians. Instead of synonym clues, I've made customized umbrellas.